Do you play Apex Legends?

Shortie

Reaction score
Apex Legends is another battle royale game that was released in February 2019 and it has become very popular in terms of the number of players it has. I have on odd occasions played the battle royale side of the game but I really did enjoy the arena game mode they had, that was unfortunately removed in the last update they had and replaced with a team deathmatch mode instead which is okay but I much preferred the arena game mode.

Do you play Apex Legends? What are your thoughts on the arena game mode being taken out and replaced with a team deathmatch mode?

Zuby

Reaction score
Yes, I play Apex Legends. I had to stop playing League of Legends and started playing Apex Legends full time. It's a very good Battle Royale game just like Free Fire. I had a good time playing the arena game mode . I'm not happy it's been removed.

Mimi

Reaction score
Apex Legends is one of favourite Battle Royale game just like the way I love playing Fortnite. I'm even thinking I love it better than I do Fortnite. PUGB used be my favourite but it's not anymore.

Asaba

Reaction score
No, I don't play Apex Legends. It's not the kind of video game I enjoy playing. It's the same thing with Fortnite, League of Legends and PUGB. I don't like those games.

Home Register