Error

gwendl

Reaction score
I was watching Revenge of the Sith for the umpteenth time. I noticed at the start Anakin and ObiWan are talking on headsets. They keep moving up and down as the camera switches back and forth. I suppose some would say voice activated? Think it's a glitch in the movie.

tagarack

Reaction score
There is a lot of continuity errors in the series. Like when Han and Leia almost kiss. One shot has her with her arms around his head, next shot, not. You'd think they would review the previous shot and make sure that everything matches. That doesn't seem very hard to notice.

heckel88

Reaction score
It is important to choose right one since the first time. Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article.

KaliaOfOnderon

Reaction score
Yeah, I've also noticed that, in Phantom Menace, when they're on Tatooine, in some shots Padme's hair is just a little bit different from the previous shot, and then in the next shot it goes back to the way it was before. I guess it's almost impossible to make movies without that kind of thing happening. Still kind of funny, though. :D

Home Register