What would you say is your favorite movie of all time?

Shortie

Reaction score
Nowadays, I am not much of a movie watcher, not like I used to be when I was a kid but there were a lot of movies I watched as a kid that I would have to say were my favorites and they were Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music and since I got older I have also really enjoyed movies such as Grown Up's, Grown Up's 2, Pixels and also Happy Gilmore as well. There are so many I don't think I could pick just one favorite movie I have seen.

What would you say is your favorite movie of all time?

Bumble

Reaction score
The original Lord of Rings will always be my favourite movie of all time. Even with the new TV series Rings of Power : Lord of Rings, it never met the same standards the first Lord of the Rings gave me.

Mimi

Reaction score
Some of my favorite movies of all time are the following movies ;

1. Black Hawk Down
2. 13 Hours Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
3. Shooter (TV show)
4. Pirates of the Caribbean

Flint

Reaction score
Some of my favorite movies of all time are the following movies ;

1. Black Hawk Down
2. 13 Hours Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
3. Shooter (TV show)
4. Pirates of the Caribbean

You really love watching shooting action movies. I hope you're awake that both Black Hawk Down and 13 Hours Secret Soldiers of Benghazi were both real life events that was acted in the movie?

Zuby

Reaction score
All the John Wick's movies will be my favourite movies of all time. I made sure not to miss out on any of them. I have watched the last chapter 4 and it was awesomely good.

Home Register