What's your favorite lightsaber color?

Dori

Reaction score
Do you have any special attachments to any specific lightsaber color from all the Star Wars movies that you have watched? For me, the red colour lightsaber is a pure badass. Every other lightsaber looks good but red is on top of the chart for me.

Mimi

Reaction score
I don't really care much about the colour of lightsaber used in Star Wars for years that I have been a fan of the franchise. But if it's a must that I would choose, I would go with green colour because green means life.

Zuby

Reaction score
Do you have any special attachments to any specific lightsaber color from all the Star Wars movies that you have watched? For me, the red colour lightsaber is a pure badass. Every other lightsaber looks good but red is on top of the chart for me.
Personally, I don't think that there's any other colour lightsaber that's better than the red colour. The way it glows shows how powerful it can be. I like green colour but not as good as I love red.

Shortie

Reaction score
Purple. It has to be purple for me. I remember when Fortnite did a crossover with Star Wars and now even when they release the Star Wars items for say May the 4th and such, I am always eager to grab the purple light saber. I guess because purple is my favorite colour that is why I opt for that.

Asaba

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not a color freak kind of person. I'm very open and happy with any colour of the lightsaber. Red colour looks good since signifies danager and it's used to fight.

Shiek

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not a color freak kind of person. I'm very open and happy with any colour of the lightsaber. Red colour looks good since signifies danager and it's used to fight.
Red is also the colour of lightsaber that's the best for me. The colour makes it look like it's more destructive when it's used in fighting.

Jon

Reaction score
This is exactly what I would like to have my lightsaber be like. It gives me job seeing a lightsaber looking for sexy 😂.

images - 2023-03-11T155652.321.jpeg

Igba

Reaction score
This is exactly what I would like to have my lightsaber be like. It gives me job seeing a lightsaber looking for sexy 😂.

View attachment 207

This colour look so good and cold at the same time. I would love to weild that kind of Lightsaber because it's going to be very powerful.

But my favourite lightsaber colour will always be blue colour. Blue is cool.

Flint

Reaction score
I love Green colour Lightsaber. The green colour is like a life in form of the weapon. Red Lightsaber looks evil and it's why I'm afraid of it to be very honest.

Home Register