Ever ran away from home?

Mimi

Reaction score
Running away from home is something that is very common for kids to do when they are small especially when they're having misunderstanding with their parents or guidance. It usually pushes them to run away from home and stay at their friends or relatives for a few days before they are going to be convinced to come back home.

Did you do something like this growing up?

Sara

Reaction score
Lol... I can't stop laughing because I thought I was doing a good thing for myself back then.

I was guilty of doing a bad thing, I was afraid that my mum will flog me mercilessly and I ran away from home to a distance relative living very far away. My mum came back in the evening and noticed what I did and I was nowhere to be found. She didn't make any noise, she made some calls and got some information on where I was staying. She came there and our relative begged her not to flog or do anything to me, she agreed not to touch me.

Trust African parents😂😂, my mum cook night food, gave us and even gave me the biggest portion. She allowed me to sleep in order to take charge and indeed she took charge on my body. She didn't flog me because of what I did, she did because I ran away from home.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Lol... I can't stop laughing because I thought I was doing a good thing for myself back then.

I was guilty of doing a bad thing, I was afraid that my mum will flog me mercilessly and I ran away from home to a distance relative living very far away. My mum came back in the evening and noticed what I did and I was nowhere to be found. She didn't make any noise, she made some calls and got some information on where I was staying. She came there and our relative begged her not to flog or do anything to me, she agreed not to touch me.

Trust African parents😂😂, my mum cook night food, gave us and even gave me the biggest portion. She allowed me to sleep in order to take charge and indeed she took charge on my body. She didn't flog me because of what I did, she did because I ran away from home.

This is damn hilarious 😂. You must have forgotten what you did and was happy as a result of your mom being so caring without you knowing what she had in stock for you.

Sara

Reaction score
This is damn hilarious 😂. You must have forgotten what you did and was happy as a result of your mom being so caring without you knowing what she had in stock for you.
Exactly my thoughts too. I was so happy that maybe because of what my relative told her, she decided to respect him. I forgot that I really did a bad thing that warrant a big beating.

The beating really reset so many bad characters in me. I don't know if it's because of it that I stopped going out or visiting people 😂

Home Register