What is one TV show you would love to see make a comeback?

Shortie

Reaction score
When it comes to TV shows, we often get shows that we love and then suddenly they get canceled either because they do not feel they can take the show any further or because it just does not get the interest they hoped for. This has often left many people losing their favorite shows with no sign of a comeback.

This has happened to me at least twice, the first time was with a TV show called Lie to Me, it was an awesome TV show and they made three series and then just ended it and the other is How I Met Your Mother. I understand why How I Met Your Mother ended but I would have loved to have seen more episodes.

What is one TV show that if you could see it make a comeback you would want to see it?

Jon

Reaction score
Crossbones would be one TV show that I would be interested in seeing to make a comeback. They only had season 1 released and that's it. I would be happy to see it return. The TV show is similar to black Sails.

Zuby

Reaction score
Crossbones would be one TV show that I would be interested in seeing to make a comeback. They only had season 1 released and that's it. I would be happy to see it return. The TV show is similar to black Sails.

I was also thinking that by now they would have released the Season 2 of Crossbones but unfortunately they didn't.

24 is another TV series I would love them to continue again. Even though it's already got 7 or 8 seasons, I'm not satisfied. I want more.

Mimi

Reaction score
24 is another TV series I would love them to continue again. Even though it's already got 7 or 8 seasons, I'm not satisfied. I want more.
Fox movies cut the budget on the TV show 24. According to them, it was too expensive for them keep making the show and that's how they ended making it.

Home Register