Bitting my beards!

Igba

Reaction score
I have this funny habit of always getting my beards into my mouth and bitting it. Sometimes, I end up pulling some of them out. It sounds weird right? I don't know how I developed that behaviour and I'm finding it hard to stop.

Have you done this kind of thing before?

Mimi

Reaction score
Doesn't having your hair in your mouth itches you? I'm not sure if I would do that because I can't have anything causing me any kind of discomfort in my mouth of all places.

Dori

Reaction score
This sounds very weird to me. I'm trying so hard to picture how you would be doing that and how you're going to look doing it but can't make out a clear picture of it in my head. Please, do stop that habit because it's a bad one.

Flint

Reaction score
I'm just hearing about this kind of thing for the first time and it does sound funny because I don't think there is any kind of tastes that you're going to get from doing this.

I will just conclude that it is a thing of habit with you already used to.

Sara

Reaction score
I am just laughing out loud here when I read this now. How on heart can someone be biting his beard, I thought it's only lips that someone can bite.

The only thing I know that someone can bit is the lips or the fingertips. Dude, I think this is just a habit you learnt. But you are free to unlearn it if it's becoming weird to you

Home Register