Do you prefer watching movies or reading?

Flint

Reaction score
Between watching movies and reading books either online or offline, which between the activities do you enjoy getting into a lot more?

I find reading books very stressful and I normally sleep off whenever I'm trying to read. But with movies, I can watch for 5 hours and my eyes will still be peeled.

Jon

Reaction score
Reading is very boring for me. It was a struggle for me get through college because I find it very difficult to read. After college, it's on rare occasions that gets me to read. I prefer watching movies and series to reading books, novels, manga.

Mimi

Reaction score
This is a very easy decision for me to make. I love watching movies or TV shows more than reading any kind of book. I have read a couple of books which isn't bad but I love movies a lot more.

Shiek

Reaction score
I'm all good and better with watching movies. I think TV shows are a bit more fun to watch because they are longer which means more fun for you. Reading is quite boring for me and I appreciate those who can read wide.

Asaba

Reaction score
Movies for me any day. It's more entertaining and relaxing to watch movies than read books. My eyes feel pained when I read a book for too long.

Home Register