Extraction 2

Bumble

Reaction score
I had so much fun watching the first part release of Extraction. It was full of action, fighting and killings. It ended with a lot of suspense which meant that we are getting Extraction 2.

It's already in production and it's expected to be released on 16th June 2023.

Zuby

Reaction score
I enjoyed the first Extraction movie so much and even how it ended. I know right away that we are getting part 2 of the movie whenever they are read. I'm surprised that it came too soon.

I'm glad it's coming on Netflix, so I'm watching it once it's out.

Jon

Reaction score
I had a very good time watching Extraction 2 yesterday. The movie lived up to all the hype. It's a good thing they are already working on the chapter 3 of the movie. Here's a good review of the movie for those who are yet to watch it.

Bumble

Reaction score
I followed a lot of people who watched the movie on Twitter about what they think how the movie was and most of them were of the opinion that the first release of Extraction was better than the part 2 because it had a better story line. The only thing about Extraction 2 is that it has more action in it.

Asaba

Reaction score
I followed a lot of people who watched the movie on Twitter about what they think how the movie was and most of them were of the opinion that the first release of Extraction was better than the part 2 because it had a better story line. The only thing about Extraction 2 is that it has more action in it.
I enjoyed both of the Extraction movies. I might love the first one better than the part 2 because of a better storyline.

Home Register