Father and Son?

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've loved the father and son relationship between Vader and Luke, I have such fond memories from it, especially this quote : "Luke, I am your Father!".

Reactions: Jon

Bumble

Reaction score
There's no fan of the Star Wars franchise that's never going to like either Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker.

Both of them are big characters in the franchise because without them, Star Wars wouldn't have been what it is now.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no fan of the Star Wars franchise that's never going to like either Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker.

Both of them are big characters in the franchise because without them, Star Wars wouldn't have been what it is now.
I love them both personally speaking TBH.

Zuby

Reaction score
Darth Vader is a great character in Star Wars but in all honesty, I love Luke more than the Father. Luke Skywalker is a better protagonist and it's why I love him so much.

Shiek

Reaction score
You don't have to wonder why Luke Skywalker was full of the force? It was because of his origin with Anakin Skywalker who later turned to the Dark Side to become the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader. Luke Skywalker brought to the Jedi what his father would have.

Jon

Reaction score
I've loved the father and son relationship between Vader and Luke, I have such fond memories from it, especially this quote : "Luke, I am your Father!".

They are both great characters in the Star Wars franchise. I love them both personally too. They have great fighting skills.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are both great characters in the Star Wars franchise. I love them both personally too. They have great fighting skills.
Yeah they do.

Home Register