Fondest memory

tagarack

Reaction score
Star Wars IV was the first movie my parents let me see in the theater. I was 12 I think at the time. I remember being glued to the seat upon seeing Darth Vader from the first few moments of the film, to Han saving the day and allowing Luke to shoot the port to destroy the Death Star. It was unlike anything out there and it really made an impression. I've seen it lots of times since and while I'm not the fan type that wears the costumes and buys the merchandise, I have fond memories of the series.

archeon

Reaction score
I think it was seeing Carrie Fisher at a fan event. She was so gracious to the crowd and signing autographs. She was joking that people still think she's Princess Leia and the same age. She said even though she's much older now, she still gets marriage proposals.

Igba

Reaction score
Star Wars IV was the first movie my parents let me see in the theater. I was 12 I think at the time. I remember being glued to the seat upon seeing Darth Vader from the first few moments of the film, to Han saving the day and allowing Luke to shoot the port to destroy the Death Star. It was unlike anything out there and it really made an impression. I've seen it lots of times since and while I'm not the fan type that wears the costumes and buys the merchandise, I have fond memories of the series.
Star Wars IV was actually my first one too. But right after that, I have watched countless other Star Wars movies and even the Obi-Wan Kenobi series too. I have watched Star Wars IV more than 10 times but it still feels like a new movie whenever I'm watching it.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Princess Leia calling out to Obi-Wan Kenobi for help.

Home Register