Have you seen The Last Of Us TV series?

Zuby

Reaction score
The Last of Us TV series is a video game that's been adapted to TV show which is about a deadly virus that's turning humans into monsters.

I enjoyed playing the video game which have part 1 and 2. The season 1 of the TV series have been completed and they are now working on the season 2.

Mimi

Reaction score
There's no one who played the video game Part 1 and 2 of The Last Of Us that's not going to be interested in watching the TV show. They had a lot of similarities but the TV show was epic.

Dori

Reaction score
I never played the game The Last Of Us Part 1 or 2 but I have watched the TV Series. It was a very good show and if it's almost what happened in the TV show that took place in the video game, it's going to be awesome to play.

Flint

Reaction score
The Last of Us TV series is a video game that's been adapted to TV show which is about a deadly virus that's turning humans into monsters.

I enjoyed playing the video game which have part 1 and 2. The season 1 of the TV series have been completed and they are now working on the season 2.

Anyone who enjoys watching TV series will always find it interesting to watch The Last of Us because it is a very popular video game which had a lot of expectations when they were producing TV show and I really enjoyed watching it.

Home Register