How many episodes of the new Star Wars: Clone Wars TV show are there going to be?

Rickie Lucic

Reaction score
I have been watching the new TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars on cartoon network and i have been buying the episodes on itunes. There is a season pass that you can buy for 40 dollars and i was wondering how many episodes that there will be in the whole season so i could maybe save some money with that pass. Would it cost more to buy the pass for $40 or buy every episode separately for $1.99 each?

nikitamart

Reaction score
Thats all I are able to say. You most absolutely have built this blog website into something speciel. You clearly know what you are working on, youve insured so many corners.thanks

Dori

Reaction score
I have no idea how many episodes it's going to be but I have already mapped out my budget for the spending on it.
If it gets anywhere above $50, I'm certainly going to suspend buying it and use my money on better things else.

Shiek

Reaction score
I have been watching the new TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars on cartoon network and i have been buying the episodes on itunes. There is a season pass that you can buy for 40 dollars and i was wondering how many episodes that there will be in the whole season so i could maybe save some money with that pass. Would it cost more to buy the pass for $40 or buy every episode separately for $1.99 each?
For me, I don't find it cool to buy them separately. It doesn't make any sense at all as far as I'm concerned. It's even going to be more expensive when you get them one at a time.

Home Register