How many sick leave does your workplace give?

Mimi

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
4
Points
8
It is impossible for you to eliminate human beings being sick during the year which is the reason why giving sick leave is something that is paramount in any working environment.

If you are currently employed in any business establishment, what are the options of sick leave that your workplace make available to their workers?
 

Sara

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2024
Messages
73
Reaction score
8
Points
8
Sick leave is mostly for pregnant women, those that had major injury and those that are very sick which means that they are given bed rest in the hospital.

Some employers in my country believe that you are strong enough when you agreed to start work for them and there's nothing that will make them give you sick leave so far you are still walking and coming to work. Even if you like, complain and shout to them that you are sick, nobody is looking at you at all.
 

Igba

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2022
Messages
61
Reaction score
7
Points
8
I've never taken sick leave at work. It's only vacation that I'm able to get once in a year. I can get up to 2 months off in a year. I have the right to choose the months of the year I will take off.
 

Zuby

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2022
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Points
8
I've only applied for sick leave only once this year and it simply because the sickness was so bad that I cannot be able to manage it at work. I don't usually like going on sick leave unless I want to apply for my vacation.
 
Home Register
Top