Jedi or Sith?

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you were to choose, would you prefer to be a Jedi or a Sith? Jedis are too good for me personally at least anyways, I'd rather be a Sith working for Emperor Palpatine, as he's my favourite super villain in the series.

Dori

Reaction score
If it's a Jedi, I'm not sure if I would be interested in being anything else that's from the Star Wars franchise. I might choose to be one of the baddest weapons in the franchise..but I would have to think of the best one to choose for me to become 😂.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's a Jedi, I'm not sure if I would be interested in being anything else that's from the Star Wars franchise. I might choose to be one of the baddest weapons in the franchise..but I would have to think of the best one to choose for me to become 😂.
A lightsaber then?

Dori

Reaction score
A lightsaber then?
Not necessarily a lightsaber but superweapon that's built in the Starkiller Base that's capable of consuming stars. A weapon that can deplete all stars is the baddest weapon for me.

Zuby

Reaction score
I would love to be a Sith at least one close to the level of Darth Vader who's the Sith Lord. I'm not sure if I The Grand Inquisitor would be considered as a Sith, I would like to be in his level too.

Asaba

Reaction score
Darth Vader is a Sith lord and I love him so much. Also, Darth Maul is Sith which I like too. But then, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Master Windu are my favourite Jedi. I will like to be Darth Vader but working for my own interest and not for the Emperor Palpatine.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Darth Vader is a Sith lord and I love him so much. Also, Darth Maul is Sith which I like too. But then, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Master Windu are my favourite Jedi. I will like to be Darth Vader but working for my own interest and not for the Emperor Palpatine.
I love Darth Vader too personally!

Flint

Reaction score
I love Darth Vader too personally!
I also love Darth Vader too. He's very powerful and strong. Even though he was beaten Obi-Wan Kenobi, he's still my favourite guy.

Home Register