Luke Skywalker, anyone?

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have loved him in "A New Hope" mostly, but I love him because he's such a gentleman in the movies for me personally at least anyways.

Igba

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, Luke Skywalker is the best Jedi that's ever featured in the Star Wars franchise. There's a thing about his character that sticks so well with me. I can't stop loving watching him. His development was very satisfying.

Flint

Reaction score
The same way Darth Vader is very popular as the Sith Lord, the same thing goes for Luke Skywalker. He's one of most popular Jedi in the Star Wars. There's no way you would talk about Jedi and not add Luke Skywalker in it.

Jon

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker was the future of Jedi in Star Wars and that is the reason why I loved everything about him including his fighting skills, determination and courage in the face of enemies.

Shiek

Reaction score
Luke was so innocent as a kid when I saw him in Obi-Wan Kenobi. He grew up to become one of the best Jedi in the franchise. His character was what everyone wanted to emulate.

Bumble

Reaction score
Luke was so innocent as a kid when I saw him in Obi-Wan Kenobi. He grew up to become one of the best Jedi in the franchise. His character was what everyone wanted to emulate.
He was very smart too. Do you remember how fast and away he was able to make it away from their house when The Third Sister came after him to kill him out of revenge.

Home Register