Obi-Wan Kenobi, anyone?

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do mean the character and not the film. I don't hate and don't like him either personally, I have mixed feelings about him. I mean he's contributed to the making of "Darth Vader".

Shortie

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the actor who plays Obi-Wan Kenobi is amazing and his portrayal of the character Obi-Wan Kenobi is amazing. I think he really does fit the part and plays it really well indeed. Couldn't see anyone else playing Obi-Wan, to be honest.

Dori

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the actor who plays Obi-Wan Kenobi is amazing and his portrayal of the character Obi-Wan Kenobi is amazing. I think he really does fit the part and plays it really well indeed. Couldn't see anyone else playing Obi-Wan, to be honest.

This is how I feel about the character who played Obi-Wan Kenobi and the movie was too good too. It lived up to my expectations after the whole hype it came with before its release. I enjoyed watching the movie Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is how I feel about the character who played Obi-Wan Kenobi and the movie was too good too. It lived up to my expectations after the whole hype it came with before its release. I enjoyed watching the movie Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Yeah I know and the actors who plays him is really awesome.

Home Register