The Flash Movie DC

Dori

Reaction score
This is one of the best movies in town now after it was released few days ago. DC did an interesting job bringing different batmans, Flash, Super Girl, Zod and so much more all in play at once. I would give the movie 9/10 rating.

Igba

Reaction score
I am yet to watch this movie yet and from the things that I have been hearing so far it has been more of a mixed feeling about the fans that have already watched the movie. From how it is doing in the box office, it seems that you didn't beat expectation.

Zuby

Reaction score
This flash movie wouldn't get 5/10 rating from me. I wonder if it was the same movie I watched that you did for you to give it 9/10. It's the worst flash movie we have ever seen. The trailer was dope but the movie, crap.

Jon

Reaction score
This is the worst movie I've watched from Marvel. They messed up the entire Flash story in the movie. I wonder what went wrong for them with The Flash franchise. I hope this is last time they will make anything on flash again.

Mimi

Reaction score
This is a very badly written movie by DC. I wonder what they were thinking when writing the movie. Even with the Super girl and Batman in the movie, it was a big failure.

Home Register