What’s the best place to fax documents fast?

zeyazukini813

Member
Joined
May 7, 2025
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I’ve got a few papers I need to send right away. Between USPS, Office Depot, and FedEx, which one is the fastest?
 

LewisJam

Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Dallas
I’ve tried all three, and FedEx is definitely the fastest. You walk in, they handle everything, and you get a confirmation in seconds. It’s a little pricier than the others, but it’s worth it for time-sensitive stuff. I first read about the different fax speeds on https://psgolfcourses.com/, which gave me a good idea of what to expect. Office Depot is also solid if you’re not in a huge rush — great balance between price and convenience.
 

Zuby

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2022
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Points
8
FedEx would be my pick. I’ve had a pretty smooth experience with them, especially when I’m in a hurry and need documents sent without much hassle.
 
Home Register
Top