What are your favourite tv show these days?

roger3

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I think that it was asked before but I wanted to start it again for getting information about current tv shows running on different channels...It will help all us to know some new good programs to watch...
The most favorite shows these days for me are Minute to win it and Lost season 5....
detox foot pads

Last edited:

broad

Reaction score
My favorite TV show is big bang theory and desperate housewives. i also like action shows on AXN.bedding But mostly I watch seasons on Star World.

Last edited:

KaliaOfOnderon

Reaction score
I'm into crime dramas/comedies. Castle and Psych for me. The one that doesn't fit the mold Phineas and Ferb. Yes, it's a kid's show, but it's seriously hilarious.

SOG_rambo

Reaction score
The Walking Dead, The Office and the Daily Show with Jon Stewart are my three favorite shows right now.

Nicolas

Reaction score
Orange County, California
Peekskill, New York
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
All are my most favorite..
website design pune

Last edited:

Zuby

Reaction score
Some of my favorite TV shows that were so good in my opinion are the following ;

1. Game of Thrones
2. House of The Dragon
3. Warrior Nun 2
4. Blacklist
5. The Last Ship

Mimi

Reaction score
Wednesday
The Witch : Blood Origin
Willow
Alchemy of Souls
Supernatural
Peaky Blinders
The Recurit
Stranger Things
The Originals
Suits
Halo 2022

I can keep listing them all day and it won't finish.

Shortie

Reaction score
I have one TV show now that I keep up to date with and ensure I watch every new episode as it airs and that is Chicago Fire. I have been following Chicago Fire since it started in October 2012 and even now I absolutely love the show. Other than that I don't really watch too much TV.

Bumble

Reaction score
If you haven't started watching The Last of Us, you're missing a lot. Do you remember the video game as well? The Last of Us Part 1 and 2? The TV show is going to have two seasons too.

Sara

Reaction score
I have some favourite TV shows that are good and the movie set are standard e.g Far from Home, Wura, Beyond the veil, Real Housewives of Lagos, Slum King. The one that almost everybody is waiting upon now is Big Brother Naija. All of us are anticipating because it's around the corner.

Home Register