A bad habit you want to stop?

Mimi

Reaction score
Human beings always have one bad habit or another and which is the reason why they try as much as they come to hide it from the general public to be aware of it.

Do you have any bad habit which you really wish to stop and what are your efforts towards trying to stop that bad habit.

Asaba

Reaction score
Too much eating is a habit I can't seem to stop. I tend to eat a lot and it's not good. I will eat and pass out most of the time. I need a serious therapy to help me stop this nonsense bad

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don't like eating too much. I wish that there is a way that I can be able to trick my mind not to worry about food. This will make me feel cool skipping meals such as breakfast.

Sara

Reaction score
My bad habit is being too good and trusting too much to friends especially those that didn't need my trust or my goodness at all.

I don't know if there's any way I can stop trusting people 💯 or even act like a small witch by repaying some bad things with bad things too. I don't have that kind of heart but I want to try being wicked for a small time to those that think I am too soft.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
My bad habit is being too good and trusting too much to friends especially those that didn't need my trust or my goodness at all.

I don't know if there's any way I can stop trusting people 💯 or even act like a small witch by repaying some bad things with bad things too. I don't have that kind of heart but I want to try being wicked for a small time to those that think I am too soft.

Life has reasons for everything that happen. Trying to change who you are may end up causing more pains to you. So, I will suggest that you keep being who you are and find a way to keep having fun always while being good to others. The world needs people like you.

Home Register