Darth Vader, anyone?

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love Darth Vader as my 2nd favourite super villain in the series. But as seen in "Revenge of the Sith", it's not really Anakin's fault if he's become evil.

Jon

Reaction score
Anakin Skywalker decided to take the dark path. He wanted more even before the death of his mother which drove him to becoming the Sith Lord. He's a very powerful Sith Lord when he became Darth Vader.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anakin Skywalker decided to take the dark path. He wanted more even before the death of his mother which drove him to becoming the Sith Lord. He's a very powerful Sith Lord when he became Darth Vader.
It's such a shame though.

Bumble

Reaction score
There is no one who watched Star Wars after the birth of Darth Vader that will not be interested in his personality because of the things he was able to do when he tapped into the Dark force. He was almost indistructible.

Zuby

Reaction score
Darth Vader is mean. He's wicked too. I couldn't understand how he tapped so deep in the dark side. He's super strong too which going dark helped him with.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Darth Vader is mean. He's wicked too. I couldn't understand how he tapped so deep in the dark side. He's super strong too which going dark helped him with.
It’s been explained in the Disney trilogy.

Home Register