Darth Vader, anyone?

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love his portrayal in the episodes 4,5,6 directed by George Lucas himself. Those older ones are my personal favourite Star Wars movies too, much better than any of the newer ones made by Hollywood or Disney after that.

Mimi

Reaction score
He was the father of my favorite character Luke Skywalker in Star Wars. He's a great introduction in the Star Wars franchise all round. You can't say anything about Star Wars without mentioning Darth Vader in it.

Shortie

Reaction score
Darth Vader is definitely one of the more known characters in Star Wars. Even if you are not a Star Wars fan, hearing the name Darth Vader you know exactly where he is from and you know the character well. I know many people who are not fully into Star Wars but they know exactly who Darth Vader is and probably know more about his character than any other whether they are a fan or not.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Darth Vader is definitely one of the more known characters in Star Wars. Even if you are not a Star Wars fan, hearing the name Darth Vader you know exactly where he is from and you know the character well. I know many people who are not fully into Star Wars but they know exactly who Darth Vader is and probably know more about his character than any other whether they are a fan or not.
The actor has portrayed him very well in my opinion too at least anyways.

Zuby

Reaction score
I even have more connection with Darth Vader than I do with any other characters in Star Wars. I started loving Star Wars because of Darth Vader and how his character developed in the franchise.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I even have more connection with Darth Vader than I do with any other characters in Star Wars. I started loving Star Wars because of Darth Vader and how his character developed in the franchise.
Yes, he's one of the most iconic characters in the series. I love him personally, he's one of my favourite villains besides Emperor Palpatine.

Dori

Reaction score
Before the character of Darth Vader was born in him becoming a Sith, he was Anakin Skywalker. It was tragedy that led him to becoming Darth Vader which was like his true hidden character.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Before the character of Darth Vader was born in him becoming a Sith, he was Anakin Skywalker. It was tragedy that led him to becoming Darth Vader which was like his true hidden character.

Yeah, everyone knows that, it's just that I personally prefer a lot more Darth Vader to Anakin Skywalker.

Asaba

Reaction score
I never thought he was going to survive the fire that burnt him. His sheer will is too strong and that's how he managed to survive the fire and also the surgery.
Darth Vader is the true definition of strength.

Naiwen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I never thought he was going to survive the fire that burnt him. His sheer will is too strong and that's how he managed to survive the fire and also the surgery.
Darth Vader is the true definition of strength.
I don't think it's strength personally.

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Reaction score
I don't think it's strength personally.
It's more like the connection he had with the Force as to how he was conceived. So, the power of the Force in him was part of what kept him alive. I might be wrong but that's the only thing that I can think of.

Home Register