Darth Vader's Costume on Auction

tagarack

Reaction score
One of the original costumes made for Empire Strikes Back is being sold at auction by the famed auctioneers Christies of London. The suit's price is estimated to reach over a quarter of a million dollars.

It's amazing that almost 30 years later, this suit is actually still in existence and in great shape if it is as shown in the pictures. I bet no one thought that the costume would be worth much when they were making Star Wars. Certainly not after all this time.

gwendl

Reaction score
Wow I would love to buy this costume. Imagine hanging it up in the corner of the living room in a display case. would be the envy of all my friends.

TythonCat

Reaction score
or wearing it EVERYDAY with your Hasbro Ultimate FX Darth Vader Lightsaber... Drools...

Asaba

Reaction score
I am very sure that this costume is going to be very expensive because almost everybody will be interested in buying it and that will drastically increase the course they are going to put it up for sale which is going to make only the wealthy men have the opportunity of buying it.

Mimi

Reaction score
I love Darth Vader very much. If I can afford buying his original costume in Star Wars, I will spare the cash for it. It will be my biggest movie trophy 🏆.

Home Register