Do you like to tan?

Mimi

Reaction score
There are so some people who can't wait for summer when the season is around the corner. One of reasons why they love summer so much is because they get to tan under the sun a lot.

Do you like to tan under the summer sun? How do you tan before feeling like you're burning up?

Sara

Reaction score
In my country here, we don't have anything like summer sun here😂. It's either you are inside your house when there is too much sun or you are inside your office waiting for the sun to go down before going home.

The sun over here cannot tan our skin rather it will burn it if we stay in it for a long period of time.

Shortie

Reaction score
Website
www.wwehub.net
As much as I would love to be able to tan in the summer months, I tend to burn rather than tan which is quite annoying.

I always make sure that I put sun screen on whenever I go in the sun but find if I am in the sun for long periods, I will burn.

Sara

Reaction score
As much as I would love to be able to tan in the summer months, I tend to burn rather than tan which is quite annoying.

I always make sure that I put sun screen on whenever I go in the sun but find if I am in the sun for long periods, I will burn.
This is because of the kind of skin you got there. I have a friend that also experience sun burning. She have a lighter skin and it's so easy for the sun to penetrate through it which result in sun burning.

I always advise her not to forget her sun screen and always wear protective clothing whenever she's going out.

Jon

Reaction score
Tanning under the sun is something that doesn't interest me for any reason whatsoever because I know how easily I tend to get sun burn all over my body once I am exposed for too long.

I even make use of sunscreen cream so that my skin doesn't get burned easily during the summer season.

Zuby

Reaction score
No, I don't. It's something I love doing for the most part of summer. It's what I get into once in a while especially when I've very cold for so long. I don't feel cold often, which is why I don't like being in the sun for long.

Home Register