PayPal to lay off 7% of its staff

Asaba

Reaction score
A lot is going on in big companies this year. Inflation is off the chart and companies are laying off their workers massively. Google, Microsoft, and a lot more have cut down on their staff. I just not a notification now that PayPal will lay off 7% of their staff to cut down on cost.

Screenshot_20230201_221005_Chrome.jpg

We are going see hell this 2023.

Zuby

Reaction score
I followed up on this news and it was said to be about 2000 of their workforce that would be layed off. It's going to be very sad experience for the staff that will be affected. I already feel very sorry for them.

Shiek

Reaction score
I saw another update few days ago about Zoom also laying off their own staff. The CEO and some other top officers are expected to take 50% pay cut to still work for the company.

Flint

Reaction score
PayPal have been a horrible company over the last couple of years. They have become so selfish that nothing else matters to them but money in their pocket. They will force the remaining staffs to do the jobs of those they sacked without paying them more.

Bumble

Reaction score
A lot is going on in big companies this year. Inflation is off the chart and companies are laying off their workers massively. Google, Microsoft, and a lot more have cut down on their staff. I just not a notification now that PayPal will lay off 7% of their staff to cut down on cost.

View attachment 206

We are going see hell this 2023.

This is so sad! I feel bad for everyone who lost their jobs this horrible year. More than 200,000 people have lost their jobs this year. This is very bad year for most people who are affected this way.

Home Register