Sitting down or lying down to watch movies?

Asaba

Reaction score
Watching movies at the cinema will always have you seated because there are so many other people in the same space to enjoy the same movie you came to watch but when you are watching movies or TV series at you home, do you normally prefer to sit down or lie down?

What is your favorite position whenever you're watching a moving in your house?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I enjoy sitting down to watch movies. Each time that I have tried to lie down to watch movies, I noticed that I always end up sleeping off.

Sara

Reaction score
Sitting down to watch movies makes me to have back pain. I prefer lying down to watch movies in my house.

Shortie

Reaction score
Website
www.wwehub.net
Whenever I watch movies, I always prefer to sit down rather than lie down due to the angle the TV is on and how difficult it would be to get into a comfortable position laying down.

I guess the only time I have laid down when watching a movie is if I have fallen asleep watching it but that doesn't happen too often.

Sara

Reaction score
Whenever I watch movies, I always prefer to sit down rather than lie down due to the angle the TV is on and how difficult it would be to get into a comfortable position laying down.

I guess the only time I have laid down when watching a movie is if I have fallen asleep watching it but that doesn't happen too often.
I have often try sitting down to watch movies but the more I try, I found it too uncomfortable and I won't know when I will lie down.

You can't get a good position while lying down, you will be tossing round and round till you get that favourite position that won't cause you body ache.

Jon

Reaction score
I enjoy sitting down to watch movies. Each time that I have tried to lie down to watch movies, I noticed that I always end up sleeping off.
Personally, I can only sit down to watch movies because that is the most comfortable and relaxing way for me too watch movies without sleeping off. Lying down is signaling myself to sleep.

Zuby

Reaction score
I don't sitting down or being in bed whenever I'm trying to watch a movie. As long as I'm cert comfortable in the position at the moment, I'll stay like that and enjoy my seeing my movie.

Home Register