What's your favorite music streaming app?

Mimi

Reaction score
I have always been fascinated about Spotify before I started using it. I used to like having all my songs played though MP3 but it's a big chore updating it all the time. Since I've started using Spotify, I enjoy music more.

Shortie

Reaction score
I have used Amazon Music, Spotify, and also YouTube Music and out of all those services for music, my favorite is without a doubt, Spotify. I love how with Spotify, once a playlist has finished it will automatically play songs that are similar to what was in my playlist. This has resulted in me remembering songs I had forgotten about and it is really accurate as well I have found compared to other music streaming services that offer that service.

Asaba

Reaction score
Spotify and YouTube premium is my favourite for playing music. I was using YouTube premium before moving to Spotify. Both of them have been very good. I might end up using only Spotify.

Sara

Reaction score
Boomplay and Spotify are still my favourite for playing music. Although I was using only boomplay before someone recommended Spotify. When I start using it, I like it too. So I started using both. Sometimes, I used them interchangeably.

Home Register