What's your favorite SW video game?

archeon

Reaction score
I don't have a console or a PC with the firepower for the newer games, but I've always like Rogue Squadron. It was just fun to shoot at the Empire ships. I've been a big fan of those type of games, Star Raiders for Atari, Sentinel for the 64, and the arcade tie fighter shootem ups.

What's your favorite?

tagarack

Reaction score
I really liked the Pod Racer game they had. I think it would be cool to play the MMORPG with various characters and challenges. Looking forward to Force Unleashed II

KaliaOfOnderon

Reaction score
I don't know if you like RPGs, but I adore Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. My brother tells me I should also mention the Star Wars: Battlefront series, it sounds like it might be the kind of thing you're looking for. Lego Star Wars is an easy but ridiculously fun platformer with some mini games that you might enjoy; I don't know if it would be too new for your computer or not.

broad

Reaction score
Star Wars: Battlefront II This is the best one which i have played but not played the latest one. beddingi heard that Rogue Squadron is also good one.

Last edited:

Ritter Kraft

Reaction score
Website
braineurysm.com
I liked Star Wars: Battlefront II, I liked how they added the feature where you could board the enemies ships and bring the battle on board. I played the first Knights of the Old Republic but never got the chance to play the second one because I didn't have a PC fast enough to run it. But now that I do I think I might because I loved the first one. Remember Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy? I used to play that one online.

Mimi

Reaction score
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is my favourite Star Wars games which I'm currently playing on my Playstation 4. Playing to survive after the Jedi have almost been wiped, the thrill it comes with is so good.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is another one that I liked so much more because it's a multiplayer game.

Asaba

Reaction score
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is my favourite Star Wars games which I'm currently playing on my Playstation 4. Playing to survive after the Jedi have almost been wiped, the thrill it comes with is so good.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is another one that I liked so much more because it's a multiplayer game.
I have played so many Star Wars video games but I also have Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order as my favorite in the franchise. There's a thing with playing game's in survival mode for me and it's why SW Jedi : Fallen Order clicked for me.

Home Register